Laboratoires de Biarritz is committed to respecting regulatory and ethical provisions regarding personal data protection. Consequently, we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information, whether it is transmitted at the time of the creation of your personal, or uploaded or resulting from the processing of your orders. Under no circumstances will your personal data be passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.
In accordance of the French Data Protection Act, the information requested by Laboratoires de Biarritz is required and necessary for the registration and follow-up of your order, for the commercial and marketing management of your file, and for the quality of our service. As such, information gathered may be communicated to third parties under contract with Laboratoires de Biarritz for the execution of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of your account, your orders and payments.
Finally, you have a permanent right of access, modification, rectification and deletion for all personal data. You can exercise this right by contacting our customer service.
1. Information That We Collect
Laboratoires de Biarritz ensure to collect and process only the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the treatment it implements.
Data collected by Laboratoires de Biarritz are necessary for the fullfillment of services offered by Laboratoires de Biarritz.
All processed data come from the records of information from people who have directly communicated it to Laboratoires de Biarritz.
Some information is required because it is essential for processing your requests, other information is optional, allowing us to get to know you better. Required information is noted by an asterisk on the form.
Unless otherwise indicated on the personal data entry form, the data collected by Laboratoires de Biarritz are not transferred to third parties.
Laboratoires de Biarritz guarantees that the information recorded on the site will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
2. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES PRESENT ON OUR SITES AND OUR APPLICATIONS?
3. YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING COOKIES
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a computer file in text format that is stored on your hard drive when you visit a website. The cookies we use allow us to keep data about you, in order to personalize and facilitate your navigation during your next visits (for example: pages visited, date and time and password). They also allow our partners to offer you targeted advertising based on your browsing history, or to measure the number of visitors to our site to improve its performance and ergonomics.
A cookie does not allow us to identify you, it only records your IP address (your computer's identification number).
Cookies are placed on your computer for a period determined according to their functions, but the validity cannot exceed 13 months for so-called "permanent" cookies.
The cookies saved by us or by third parties when you visit our sites do not recognize you personally as an individual, but only recognize the device you are using. Cookies do not store any sensitive personal data but simply provide information about your browsing so that your terminal can be recognized at a later time.
Cookies do not cause any damage to your device, but make it easier, for example, to find your preferences, to pre-fill certain fields and to adapt the content of our services.
You alone choose whether you want to have cookies saved on your device and you can easily control the storage of cookies.
2. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES PRESENT ON OUR SITE?
2.1 Functional Cookies
Upon your first connection to our site, cookies are placed on your hard drive. These cookies help us to:
● measure the audience of our site,
● obtain statistics about the visiting of our website,
● evaluate your interest about our content and different sections.
These cookies also help us to:
● assess the ease of use of our site's design
● pre-fill your login information for your customer account,
● keep your session active and avoid you from having to reconnect,
● save your activity on the website (for example: articles in your shopping cart).
2.2 Statistical (or Analytical) Cookies
The analytical cookies that we issue allow us to get to know our sites better and improve our services by establishing statistics and volumes of visits and use (sections and content visited, routes, etc.).
2.3 Advertising Cookies
Advertising cookies are used to display advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Their lifetime is 60 days.
The advertising spaces on our Site may be operated by one or more external advertising agency (ies) and may contain cookies issued by this / these agency (ies).
Where applicable during their period of validity, the Cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them to:
● to count the total number of advertisements displayed by them on our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of displays, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, if applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums due to the actors of the advertising distribution chain (communication agency, Advertising agency, Website / distribution medium) and to establish statistics
● to adapt the advertising spaces that they operate to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) according to your Terminal's hardware, as well as viewing and reading software;
● to adapt advertising content displayed on your Terminal via our advertising spaces according to the browsing activity of your Terminal on our Site
● to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal via our advertising spaces according to the previous or subsequent browsing of your terminal on the websites of third parties where said Agency also issues cookies, provided that you have agreed to the saving of the cookies issued by said Agency
● to adapt the advertising content displayed on your Terminal via our advertising spaces according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your Terminal with your prior consent;
● to adapt the advertising content displayed on your Terminal in our advertising spaces according to the Personal Data that you may have provided to this Advertising Agency;
3. YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING COOKIES
When you browse on our website, information may be recorded, or read, in your terminal, subject to your acceptance.
If you refuse the recording of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete cookies stored in your terminal, you will no longer be able to benefit from several functions that may be necessary to browse certain spaces of our websites.
You can choose to express or modify your preferences at any time, using the means described below:
You may configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal, or alternatively, rejected. Certain browsers allow you to set the rules for managing cookies on a website-by-website basis.
Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies. It is described in your browser's help menu, which will tell you how to modify your preferences:
For Internet Explorer
Click the 'Tools' button, and then 'Internet Options'.
Click the 'Privacy' tab, and then under 'Settings',
move your cursor upwards to block all cookies or downwards to authorize all cookies.
To finish, click 'OK'.
Click 'Preferences', and then 'Privacy'.
Select one or more websites which store cookies, and then click 'Remove' or 'Remove All'.
Once the websites have been deleted, click 'Done'.
Click the Google Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
Click 'Show advanced settings'.
In the 'Privacy' section, click the 'Content settings' button.
In the 'Cookies' section, you can modify the following settings:
● Delete cookies
● Block cookies by default
● Authorize cookies by default
● Retain cookies and website data by default until you close your browser
● Make exceptions for cookies from certain websites or domains
At the top of the Firefox window, click the 'Tools' menu, and then select 'Options'.
Select the 'Privacy' panel.
Set Storage Rules: use personalized settings for history.
Uncheck the 'Accept cookies' box to deactivate them.
Click 'OK' to close the 'Options' window.
Next, click on 'Advanced.
Then, select 'Cookies'.
You have several options:
● Accept cookies: All cookies are accepted (by default).
● Only accept cookies from visited websites: Third-party cookies, from domains other than those I visit, are refused.
● Never accept cookies: All cookies are refused.
For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefoxs
3.2 Audience Measurement Cookies
In order to measure the visits to our website, and thus improve the quality of our content and of the site's ergonomics, we use Google Analytics, which is a website audience analysis service provided by Google.
This software, therefore, measures the visitors' data, such as the number of visitors to the website or the way the site is being used. The data stored is anonymous and does not contain any personal details.
The data relating to Laboratoires de Biarritz is transferred to Google and is stored under Google's responsibility.
3.3 Third-party Cookies
Regarding the cookies that enable us to offer you our adverts when you visit another website, you can express your choice on inter-professional platforms.
You can visit the website 'Youronlinechoices' offered by the digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European association, the EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance), and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
This European platform is shared by professionals of online advertising professionals and consists of a centralized interface that enable you to express your refusal or acceptance of cookies used, in order to adapt the advertisements to the navigation of your terminal. (https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices). For American users, visit https://youradchoices.com for information).
Please note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block the technologies that allow adverts to be adapted to your interests.
3.4 Social Media
Our website uses third-party computer applications, which allow the user to share content from our site with other people, or to let said people know their opinion of any of our site's content. This is particularly the case for the 'Share' and 'Like' buttons from social networks such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, etc.
When the customer consults a website containing such buttons, their browser establishes a direct connection with the social network's servers.
If they are logged into a social network whilst browsing, the application's buttons allow them to link the pages they consult, to their account.
If the customer interacts with plug-ins, for example by clicking on the 'Like' button, or by leaving a comment, the corresponding data will be transmitted to the social network and published on the customer's account.
If the customer does not wish for the social network to link the data collected by the website with their user account, they must log out of the social network before visiting our website.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, particularly advertising, of the browsing information they may collect through these application buttons.
3.5 "Flash"© cookies from Adobe Flash Player
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is a computer application that enables the rapid development of dynamic content, using the computing language "Flash" Flash (and applications of the same nature) memorizes the settings, preferences, and use of this content through a technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player"™" manages this information and your choices via an interface that is different from the interface provided by your browser software.
Insofar as your terminal is likely to view content developed with the language Flash, we invite you to access your Flash cookies management tools directly from the Adobe website: https://www.adobe.com (Cookies Tab)