- For optimal aesthetic healing, recent scars should be protected from UV for 1 year.
- The sun is "false friend" against acne. At first it seems to help, but actually makes it worse. Acne-prone areas should be protected from UV.
- Hyperpigmentation (lentigos, pregnancy masks, melasma, etc) is accentuated by UV exposure. All pigmentation disorders must be protected from UV to avoid aggravation.
- Redness caused by rosacea should be protected from UV (especially UVA
* : COSMOS ORGANIC certifié par Ecocert Greenlife selon le référentiel COSMOS (disponible sur http://COSMOS.ecocert.com)